Don’t lie, you pee in the shower every day, even at the gym. Don’t feel bad, though, that’s what you should be doing! So, congratulations! We should all pee in the shower for many reasons, and some might surprise you.
Here’s why you should pee in the shower and other things you should avoid. If you’re not peeing in the shower, it’s time to start! This is what experts have to say about it. You learn something every day, right?
You save money
When you pee in the shower you save water, and that’s money you’re saving. You’re saving between 1.6 and 7 gallons of water every time you pee in the shower instead of peeing in the toilet. The wide difference has to do with how old your toilet is. Older toilets spent too much water!
Besides, the toilet and the water from your shower go to the same place, so you’re not even contaminating clean water or anything, you’re just saving some water and a few cents every day in the process. It might not be much, but it adds up!
It’s good for the environment
When you pee in the shower you save water, and although, yes, that’s a good way of reducing your utility bills, it’s also good for the planet. Clean water is not an infinite resource, it takes a ton of work and large investments to make sure you have clean water in your pipes, and if we all spent fewer gallons every day, the earth would thank us.
While you’re at it, wash your teeth in the shower as well and save some more water, that’s just being practical! The things we do for the planet!
It’s cleaner and healthier
If you’re a man, when you pee in the toilet, you get splatters, and microscopic droplets getting everywhere, including the entire bathroom and your clothes. And for women, you know you can’t clean a liquid with paper alone, some of it always remains, which leads to infections.
Peeing in the shower is the safest way to make sure there’s no pee in you, your clothes or the rest of the bathroom. It’s just cleaner and more hygienic. You’ll save tons of toilet paper too, again, good for the planet and your wallet.
Peeing in the shower is rewarding for men and women alike, and it’s liberating, you don’t even have to worry about aiming, and that means feeling more relaxed.
Taking care of business without a worry in the world is one of those pleasures in life that cannot be beaten. Just pee, no one’s looking. Besides, when you pee in the shower you’re saving some time, which will lead to having more time to do what you must do before school or work or spend a few more minutes in bed. And since the shower cleans itself, you don’t need to worry about leaving a mess.
Pee in the Shower, do it for your Health and for the Planet!
Now you don’t have to keep it a secret, pee in the shower as much as you want. 80% of people report they do, so it’s only the other 20% we must worry about! Let’s share this information and invite everyone to pee in the shower!
There’s no doubt this is the easiest way of helping the environment while saving a few bucks and preventing some nasty infections. If only other environmental issues where that simple to solve. At least we can all help a little, one pee at a time.