in , , ,

If You Find Out What Is Hanging Around Inside Of Your Water Bottle You Will Be Stunned

If You Find Out What Is Hanging Around Inside Of Your Water Bottle You Will Be Stunned

You want to help save the environment and you want to do that by investing in your own reusable water bottle instead of buying the disposable plastic ones. However, you should know that disposable plastic ones are recyclable. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the environment too much. But maybe you wanted to get your own reusable one because disposable plastic water bottles cost more money. Therefore, it is much cheaper for you in the long run to have your own reusable water bottle.

Perhaps getting your own reusable water bottle may be good for the planet (though that is debatable since most of the time plastic water bottles are recyclable). You are definitely saving money by investing in your own reusable one. However, from a health standpoint, are they really better for you? That all depends on how well you manage them. Because if you don’t manage them well, you will find out the shocking truth of what lurks in your water bottle. If you have gotten mysteriously sick at times after drinking your drink from the water bottle, then that is not a surprise at all. In fact, if all you had was some sickness where you were bedridden for a few days, you are fortunate.

You are probably thinking that sure if you don’t wash your water bottle out as much as you should, you probably have loads of bacteria. Yes, you do, and you are correct. However, there is something else that is even more sinister than bacteria such as E.Coli in your water bottle that can cause food poisoning symptoms. That is because black mold is lurking in there.

How Does Black Mold End Up In Your Reusable Water Bottle?

That boils down to poor care. It is easy to forget to wash out your water bottle because if you are only drinking water, then why would you need to wash it out? That is what you may think. However, by not washing it out with soap and warm water after the day is over, you are allowing black mold and other bacteria to grow inside of it. Additionally, if your water bottle has a certain shape, pattern, or if it is a dark color, you cannot see inside very well. You will want to use a cleaning brush inside so you can get to the crooks and nannies of the bottle.

The thing about black mold or any mold is that it will thrive in warm and moist environments which is why you see it in your shower, bath, and even toilet. There are different species of mold, and most of them are toxic. There are few non-toxic molds that you find in blue cheese. However, most are toxic, and black mold which is known as Stachybotrys chartarum is the most toxic type around. It is black or a dark green color, and that is the type of mold that grows in your water bottle if you do not clean it out as often as you should.

If you have been drinking from your reusable water bottle for years and you only throw it in the dishwasher once a week, then you are lucky. Washing it once a week is not enough as you need to wash it well daily with soap and warm water, and to dry it out well. Not everyone has a serious reaction to mold.

If you religiously wash the inside of your water bottle each day and clean it out very well, then it is safe to use regardless of the shape, type, and color. It is still a good idea to throw it in the dishwasher at times in addition to washing it manually daily. However, if you do what you can to keep it clean, you will not have anything to worry about.

Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - May Have A Scientific Basis

There May Be Scientific Truth To The Saying ‘Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater’

How Can You Prevent Future Vision Loss

How Can You Prevent Future Vision Loss